Tuesday, January 23, 2018

ART 211 First Blog

Hello everyone,

         My name is Dat Huynh and this is my very first blog. I'm eighteen years old. I'm an international student from Vietnam. I can speak Vietnamese fluently and English is my second language. I really like ice cream. I love soccer and my favorite soccer team is Real Madrid. I enjoy watching movie, playing soccer and playing video game. This is my freshman year in University of Tampa. My major is Mathematical Programming. My major basically is a combination between mathematical and computer science. I'm planning to be a computer programmer. However I may change my major in the future.



             My first feeling of the class is very interesting and enjoyable. Everyone in the class seem very friendly. At first, I thought this course is only about drawing pictures. But after the first class that I attended, I found out that this course is more than just drawing, and art is not just about drawing. The professor is very nice and friendly. She is also very easy to talk to. Even though I missed the very first meeting of the course, but she was willing to help me caught up with the classmates.

                What I'm expecting from the course is that this will be a fun class. I can learn more about art in general. I also want to know how technologies can be related to art. As well as how we can use technologies for artistic purposes. With this good class environment, I think I will have a great time throughout the course. 



Dat Huynh

No comments:

Post a Comment